My podcast is about anything and everything related to life, love, work, play, and the pursuit of happiness. I publish in the early morning hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays and welcome you into the conversation with some of the most interesting people on the planet.
I’m a creative freelancer from the United States; musician, artist, inventor, entrepreneur, political independent, and a regular online presence. I make a full-time living working on, with, and for an assorted group of startups, businesses and other professionals and look forward to sharing things I’ve learned and introducing to some of the amazing people I’ve met in my many trips around the sun. Cheers! Let’s do this.
Would you like to be a guest on the podcast?
Thank you for your interest in joining me for an episode!
I’m honored when someone wants to share some of their awesomeness with the audience. To ensure I’m providing the highest quality content possible, please take a look at some of our simple guidelines, and then complete the quick form below. I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
- I can usually adjust my schedule to meet whatever works best for you. Please list your preferred day/time in the form below.
- Episodes are typically around 30-45 minutes, but recording can take the entire hour.
- On average, I am 1-2 weeks ahead on recording, so your episode may not release for several weeks after recording.
- I am not interested in just discussing your new book or service/product (however, we can absolutely include it), we want helpful advice and inspiration for the audience.
- The only equipment you would need is a computer, w/ speakers and a mic (most use headphones/earbuds to hear better)
- I record through Squadcast and that requires a laptop or desktop or Android mobile device. The Squadcast platform does not work on iOS mobile devices, including tablets.
- I can’t interview everyone, but you don’t need to be an “expert” or published author. Your experience is valuable.